Welcome to the Currey Adkins Blog page
- 5 Ways to Leverage Microsoft 365’s New AI Innovationsby curreyadkinsMicrosoft 365 has a powerful suite of cloud-based productivity tools. They can help you work smarter and faster. Microsoft has consistently been at the forefront of innovation. M365 was one of the very first all-in-one cloud tools, introduced as Office 365 in 2013. Now, Microsoft and its business tools are at the leading edge of… Read more: 5 Ways to Leverage Microsoft 365’s New AI Innovations
- 9 Tips for Setting Up AI Rules for Your Staffby curreyadkinsArtificial intelligence (AI) is a powerful tool. It can enhance the productivity, efficiency, and creativity of your staff. But AI also comes with some challenges and risks. Businesses need to address and manage these to use AI effectively. Establishing clear and ethical guidelines, or “AI rules,” for staff interaction is essential. Otherwise, you may not… Read more: 9 Tips for Setting Up AI Rules for Your Staff
- Gamers Beware! Hackers are Targeting You.by curreyadkinsGamers haven’t really been the focus of cybersecurity for a long time. You mostly hear about attacks on businesses. Or stolen personal data due to phishing attacks. But gamers are not safe from hackers targeting them. As cyberattacks continue to escalate, gamers have become prime hacking targets. Malicious actors seek to exploit vulnerabilities in the… Read more: Gamers Beware! Hackers are Targeting You.
- How Small Businesses Can Approach Workforce Technology Modernizationby curreyadkinsTechnology plays a pivotal role in driving efficiency, productivity, and competitiveness. For small businesses, workforce technology modernization is both an opportunity and a challenge. Embracing modern technology can empower small businesses. It can help them thrive in a digital era. Yet many of them don’t keep up with modernization. For example, over 30% of small… Read more: How Small Businesses Can Approach Workforce Technology Modernization
- Need to Show the Tangible Value of Cybersecurity? Here’s Howby curreyadkinsYou cannot overstate the importance of cybersecurity. Especially in an era dominated by digital advancements. Businesses and organizations are increasingly reliant on technology to drive operations. This makes them more susceptible to cyber threats. 66% of small businesses are concerned about cybersecurity risk. Forty-seven percent lack the understanding to protect themselves. This leaves them vulnerable… Read more: Need to Show the Tangible Value of Cybersecurity? Here’s How